Our current remote work policy is -
Mondays & Tuesdays:
Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays:
Work from Anywhere
Our Hunt Valley office is always open for anyone to work from every day of the week, but you're welcome to work from anywhere on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Driven Media Group is actively searching for a quality individual to join their team in a full-time position, and further build out the company’s web design and SEO capabilities. Below are the key requirements and responsibilities of the role. These are subject to change based on the needs of the company and the qualifications of the applicant.
- Designing, replicating, customizing, and quality testing WordPress front-end websites (under 10 pages). Similarly designed, industry-specific websites.
- Generating/selecting WordPress themes and plugins
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Developing link-building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Designer/Developer
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Familiarization with local SEO tools and keyword research tools (SEM Rush, BrightLocal, MozLocal. Etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 85+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with a company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a work-from-home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.