THIS IS NOT A REMOTE WORK POSITION.
Web developer with 3-5 years of experience developing full-stack applications, to work in Hunt Valley, MD with a rapidly growing digital advertising company!
You will be involved from start to finish, from strategy to execution. Speed, efficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail are key in this role.
· Design and implement web-based content into numerous CMS platforms.
· Support and maintain existing software products, applications, and interfaces.
· Design and develop web-based software products conforming to industry best practices.
· Design and implement RESTful API’s using Web API and C#
· Evaluate emerging technologies, open-source libraries and provide recommendations.
· Develop and support testing processes and troubleshoot issues.
· Participate in architectural design sessions and product discussions.
· Work within a team environment (30 personnel) to provide scalable solutions to over 130 clients.
· 3+ years in responsive web development
· Create, maintain, and update multiple blog sites using a CMS
· Knowledge of Onsite SEO
· Strong skills in relational database design and development on a platform such as Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL
· Webhosting, cPanel, and a basic understanding of hosting fundamentals: HTTPS, DNS Records, redirects, etc.
· Must be able to work inside of a Project Management platform
· Must be detail-oriented and result-focused
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are a must
· Ability to balance competing priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Ability to problem solve and quickly learn and apply new concepts and solutions
· Must be able to work as part of a team, and on your own
· Automotive industry experience
· Knowledge of Onsite and Offsite SEO best practices
· Experience with Google My Business
· Graphic Design experience, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
· Experience with modern web marketing APIs a plus (Facebook and Google Marketing APIs)
Salary is completely dependent on the candidate's experience, professionalism and forward-thinking/project management abilities.
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 130+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a work from home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.