Driven Media Group is currently seeking a Video Editor to join our growing team! We are looking for someone extremely dependable, detailed, and committed to the success and growth of our organization.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis in After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Audition for basic audio editing. Attention to detail is mandatory as 75% of the video content produced will be sent off to legal departments who monitor all content for compliance.
The most important aspect of the job would be the ability to work and learn in fast paced production environment. We are looking for someone who understands the basics of location filming for corporate and commercial video and is a fast learner.
We are looking for a versatile video production specialist who is as comfortable on location, as they are behind an edit station. You will report to our Creative Director as part a video production team, and will be tasked with creating videos for clients. The type of content can be videos using stock footage with motion graphics built entirely in After Effects, interviews inter-cut with B-Roll, infographic videos, as well as other video products. This position is primarily an in-office position. With a potential for 20% of time on location filming.
This position is not a work remote position.
- Creating Motion Graphics in Adobe After Effects
- Editing Video, Audio, and Motion Graphics in Adobe Premiere
- Utilizing Photoshop when needed to alter images
- Utilizing our Project Management tool to track work flow
- Strict adherence to a file management structure
- And other tasks as needed
- Occasional on location filming
- Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production or equivalent relevant work experience in the field
- Sufficient research skills to solve problems on your own and the ability to find information that clients my not provide.
- Excellent visual and design aesthetic.
- Ability to be quick, nimble, and responsive to client needs.
- Ability to adhere to internal company processes designed for maximum efficiency.
- Ability to take criticism and critique of work and respond to clients requests.
- Willingness to be trained and mentored in many different advertising agency departments in order to be understand how your work will be used for our clients.
- Experience within the automotive industry is welcomed but not necessary.
Video Production Skills:
- Must be capable of being a ‘one-man operation’ shooting video at a client’s location. Most setups are basic 3-point lighting, wireless mic, and a 4k camera. Also, will work as a part of a team on larger shoots, or shoots that require two camera setups. You will shoot, edit, deliver:
- Interview Style Videos, with B-Roll.
- Product showcase videos.
- 15 and 30 Second TV commercials for Car Dealerships.
- Videos Geared toward Social Media, in 16×9, 1×1, 4×5, and 9×16 formats.
- As well as other videos geared toward marketing our clients in traditional and digital/social media. Comfortable working with DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras, and Professional Cameras. Helpful but not required:
- Green Screen filming and editing best practices.
- Image editing basics (Lightroom/Photoshop)
- Basic Graphic Design Layout
- Must be comfortable working on a PC or Mac
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 120+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a work from home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.