Driven Media Group is currently seeking a Video Editing/ Motion Graphics Intern to join our growing team! We are looking for someone extremely dependable, detailed, and committed to the success and growth of our organization.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis in After Effects, Premiere, and Audition for basic audio editing. Attention to detail is mandatory as 75% of the video content produced will be sent off to legal departments who monitor all content for compliance.
The most important aspect of the job would be the ability to work and learn in a fast paced production environment.
This position is not a work remote position.
We are looking for a fast learning video production specialist who is as comfortable working After Effects as they are working in Premiere. You will report to our Creative Director as part of a video production team and will be tasked with creating videos for clients. The type of content can range from videos using stock footage with motion graphics built entirely in After Effects, interviews inter-cut with B-Roll, infographic videos, as well as other video products.
- Creating Motion Graphics in After Effects using video and still images.
- Creating Kinetic Typography for Videos.
- Modifying Pre-Made After Effects Templates.
- Video Editing in Adobe Premiere.
- Editing Raw Footage (From interviews/ B-Roll/ Documentary style shooting) into short cohesive videos, geared toward social media.
Video Production Skills
- On location video production skills are preferred but not mandatory, if on location work is required, you will work as a part of a team to create videos geared toward many formats including 16×9, 1×1, 4×5, and 9×16 formats.
- As well as other videos geared toward marketing our clients in traditional, digital and social media.
- Green Screen filming and editing best practices.
- Image editing basics (Lightroom/Photoshop)
- Basic Graphic Design Layout
- Must be comfortable working on a PC or Mac.
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 120+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a work from home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.