Driven Media Group is actively searching for a quality individual to join their Digital Media team in a full-time position, and further build out the company’s social media capabilities, strategies, and processes within this department. Below are the key requirements and responsibilities of the role. These are subject to change based on the needs of the company and the qualifications of the applicant.
- Publish social media ads for 60+ clients on a monthly basis
- Oversee $100,000+ per month of client’s social media budgets
- Analyze detailed advertising performance reports & analytics
- Write powerful calls-to-action and ad copy to convert visitors
- Quality control - Review all ads and budgets for errors
- Strategy & Innovation - Bring new ideas to agency management. Implementing and testing new products and strategies.
- Prior experience in social media advertising, notably within the Facebook Advertising ecosystem. 2+ years
- Facebook Blueprint certification preferred but not required
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization with Google analytics & Facebook Analytics
- Prior experience with a project management system(s)
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail is not cliche - it’s a core component of this role
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 100+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a work from home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.