Our current remote work policy is -
Mondays & Tuesdays:
Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays:
Work from Anywhere
Our Hunt Valley office is always open for anyone to work from every day of the week, but you're welcome to work from anywhere on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Driven Media Group is actively searching for a quality individual to join their digital media team in a full-time position, and further build out the company’s search engine marketing capabilities, strategies, and processes within this department. Below are the key requirements and responsibilities of the role. These are subject to change based on the needs of the company and the qualifications of the applicant.
- Publish/maintain/optimize search engine marketing ads/media for 60+ clients on a monthly basis
- Oversee $250,000+ per month of client’s media budgets
- Optimize client accounts regularly to drive improved performance in KPIs through keyword research, copywriting, bid strategy updates, and more
- Analyze detailed advertising performance reports & analytics
- Identify opportunities for client success through Google Ads, client websites, Google My Business, etc.
- Work with our account team to develop media plans to achieve specific client goals
- Collaborate with internal team members and external business partners
- Research and develop strategies based on market trends, new Google Ads products and ad types, etc.
- Write powerful calls-to-action and ad copy to convert visitors
- Quality control - Review all ads and budgets for errors
- Strategy & Innovation - Bring new ideas to agency management.
- Implementing and testing new products and strategies.
- Prior experience in search engine marketing and the Google Ads platform (2+ years)
- Google Ads certification preferred but not required. Knowledge of not only PPC marketing but also YouTube, Google Display Network, Gmail Ads, Bing etc.
- Social Media Marketing experience preferred but not required
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google My Business and other related platforms
- Automotive industry experience preferred but not required
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Prior experience with a project management system(s)
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail is not cliche` - it’s a core component of this role
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 80+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a hybrid in-office/work-from home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal-opportunity employer.