Driven Media Group is actively looking for someone to join their team as a product implementation and support specialist in order to enhance their product offerings and customer support for clients. This position is an internship level position that is meant to transition into a full-time position upon proper completion of a 4 year undergraduate degree. Below are the key requirements and the responsibilities of the role. These are subject to change based on the needs of the company and the qualifications of the applicant.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to digest and utilize various digital platforms to streamline efficiencies
- Strong time management skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to think outside of the box, follow directions, and go “the next step”
- Responding appropriately to customer reviews left on various review sites
- Responding to customer inquiries via Facebook Messenger and other messenger platforms
- Familiarizing yourself with the various products and services DMG offers to assist with New Account Set Up (NASU) and make sure all policies and procedures have been followed
- Diligent note-taking and listening for quality assurance to various customer phone calls
- Documenting all process and procedures for future new hires
Driven Media Group offers competitive pay, benefits, and 401K plan. Salary range for applicants is commensurate with skill set, qualification, and experience within the field.
To apply, please send an intro email about yourself and your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to attach a copy of your most up to date resume and cover letter. Driven Media Group and Simon Digital Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 120+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a work from home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.