Our current remote work policy is -
Mondays & Tuesdays:
Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays:
Work from Anywhere
Our Hunt Valley office is always open for anyone to work from every day of the week, but you're welcome to work from anywhere on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Driven Media Group is seeking a part-time Office Manager/Executive Administrator to join our growing team! The candidate will be responsible for many different tasks that keep our company running smoothly. This is a part-time role, 12-20 hours per week depending on the candidate and the candidate’s availability. The potential for a full-time role is available for an overly qualified candidate. Driven Media Group embraces a hybrid work schedule. Some duties will require in-office responsibilities, while others are able to be accomplished remotely.
- Assist with client billing responsibilities and handle accounts payable and receivable duties and check deposits via our remote deposit capabilities.
- Oversee submission of documents to automotive manufacturers in order for our automotive dealership clients to properly receive available marketing funds from their manufacturer. Basic office functions of this task includes, scanning/emailing, reconciling and tracking funds, tracking approvals/declines etc.
- Communicate with our accounting firm regarding bookkeeping responsibilities and communication with state/local payroll tax authorities.
- Reconcile invoices from vendors to assure prompt payment.
- On occasion, order lunch for the office, order supplies as needed, assist in scheduling off-site events for the company’s staff, and other similar administrative tasks.
- Communicate with our office landlord/property manager as needed.
- Utilize project management software and other online platforms such as Google Sheets, Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- 1+ years in a similar office/adminstrative environment.
- 1+ years experience with Quickbooks Online or other similar accounting software.
- Being a Notary is a plus, but not required. Being willing to become a Notary is required.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- A willingness to learn and recognize certain brand guidelines prior to approval of advertising documents.
- Sense of urgency and an inherent 'care' to complete your workload efficiently and effectively.
- Compensation variable depending on candidate's experience and skill set.
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 80+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with an entrepreneurial passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a hybrid/work-from-home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.