Driven Media Group is seeking an Inside Sales & Marketing Manager to lead our messaging strategy and revenue growth. The candidate for this role will become an expert in DMG’s services and technology products and will curate a marketing strategy to penetrate Driven Media Group’s existing client portfolio as well as extending the communications strategy to prospects outside of DMG’s client portfolio. The future team member will be provided a budget to execute messaging via digital advertising platforms and to build revenue opportunities via networking opportunities and strategic partnerships.
- Automotive industry experience. Retail, agency, and/or vendor. 3+ years.
- Experience with Hubspot CRM/Marketing or similar CRMs and marketing automation platforms.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to present client products and services through a virtual environment.
- Dependable, reliable, organized, hard working, and attentive to details.
- Experience with B2B strategies via LinkedIn, social media, and other digital platforms.
- Creative capabilities preferred. I.e., ‘Light’ graphic editing.
- The ability to work collaboratively with other team members and other departments
- The ability to work 100% remote is an option for the right candidate
Driven Media Group, based in Hunt Valley, MD is a leader in the automotive marketing and technology arena.DMG employees work collaboratively to pursue our mission of helping automotive retailers sell and service more vehicle owners with efficient advertising services, products, and software. Now is the opportune time to become part of an organization in the middle of rapid expansion.
Driven Media Group offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. A guaranteed salary will be provided to the successful candidate commensurate with their automotive industry and B2B marketing backgrounds. As the candidate acquires new revenue, the pay plan will transition to a base salary plus commission with a competitive annual guarantee. Additionally, DMG offers company paid medical benefits, retirement plan with company match, work from home allowance, and a generous paid time off and holiday schedule.