Driven Media Group is actively searching for several graphic designer interns to join our growing organization. We are looking for someone extremely dependable, detailed, and committed to the success and growth of our organization. We are a young and energetic team of 26 digital media/marketing specialists. Our team works on behalf of 120+ clients across the country.The ideal candidate would be a Senior at a local Baltimore based college or university studying graphic design. We are looking to not only achieve hardworking personnel to assist us now, but also to find designers who can eventually join our expanding team on a full-time basis.Our graphic design interns will work alongside our full-time graphic design staff to learn our industry, processes, and the day-to-day happenings inside an agency environment. Candidates should be proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud software, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Successful candidates will be able to cross-train and learn the other departments within our organization.This position is not a work remote position.
- Creating original and appropriate collateral (including web banners, Facebook and Instagram ads, print ads, merchandising and event graphics, and more) for our clients, most of whom are in the automotive industry
- Execute and deliver high quality design based on client goals and contemporary design concepts
- Able to organize, prioritize, and manage multiples graphics projects at one time
- Clearly communicate questions or ideas to help the creative process
- Follow creative processes and recommend advancements or tools where relevant
- Take input, critique, and advice from client and team to move a project forward
- Contribute to a positive, creative, and supportive atmosphere
- An advanced understanding of the Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Willing to learn and takes initiative
- Some HTML/CSS experience
- Familiar with creating designs for Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Online portfolio required
- Portfolio exhibits a mastery of graphic design principles (typography, form, color, composition)
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 120+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a work from home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.