The ideal candidate will be able to create pixel perfect website designs from scratch using a framework or theme. These designs should be marketing-focused, user-friendly, and SEO-friendly. You'll be responsible for HTML email design, landing page design, and updating current websites through Wordpress and other industry specific CMS.
- Design and code responsive email communications, marketing campaigns, and newsletters
- Deliver production for all assigned email communication needs including prepping graphic elements and addressing requested revisions
- Implement HTML emails into campaigns and templates in various CMS providers
- Layout and write accessible HTML and CSS for responsive landing pages
- Experience with responsive HTML emails, HTML5, CSS3, and email testing
- Portfolio of web samples - email examples required
- Strong typographic, compositional, and UI/UX skills
- Experience using WordPress, Photoshop, & Dreamweaver - additional Adobe CC applications a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with responsive frameworks like Bootstrap
- Experience with PSD to HTML conversion
- Attention to detail for work produced
- Ability to work independently or as part of a creative team
- Good written and oral communication skills
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 120+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a work from home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.