Driven Media Group is actively searching for a quality individual to join our leadership as our Director of Marketing Technology. This is a full-time position. The Director of Marketing Technology will serve as our chief architect in combining our creative production and digital media capabilities with our development and software capabilities.
Driven Media Group builds advertising solutions and technologies to benefit the business goals of our clients. The Director of Marketing Technology would help evolve our current projects while envisioning new and innovative future products and solutions.
Our clients are automotive retailers. However, we are looking for someone who can envision cross-vertical compatibility of our products and solutions.
Below are the key requirements and responsibilities of the role. This is a Director level role within our organization and takes on significant workload responsibilities as well as team/personnel management responsibilities. These are subject to change based on the needs of the company and the qualifications of the applicant.
• Work closely with our digital media team, creative team, and technology team to understand the full extent of our current capabilities.
• Evolve current strategies and technology products.
• Merchandise current and future products and services.
• Regular communication with our executive team to relay happenings, news, etc within the digital media and technology ecosystems
• Strategy & Innovation - Bring new ideas to agency management.
• Implementing and testing new ideas, products and strategies.
• Prior experience in search engine marketing and the Google Ads platform 7+ years
• Google Ads certification required. Competencies of not only PPC marketing but also YouTube, Google Display Network, Gmail Ads, Bing etc.
• Prior experience in social media marketing. Facebook/Instagram ads, LinkedIn Ads, Snapchat. 3+ years experience
• Programmatic/Streaming experience required. Particularly OTT/CTV, streaming audio, display, geofencing, deanonymizing technology and similar capabilities.
• Experience with Google analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business and other related platforms
• Automotive industry experience preferred but not required
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and to identify and resolve problems
• Experience managing and leading team members and working cohesively with an executive management team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Product merchandising experience required
• Experience strategizing and designing presentation materials
• Prior experience with a project management system(s)
• Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
• Attention to detail is not cliche - it’s a core component of this role
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising, creative, and technology agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, digital media buying and execution, as well as technology development for our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 100+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of team members with an entrepreneurial passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a hybrid work plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.