Our current remote work policy is -
Mondays & Tuesdays:
Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays:
Work from Anywhere
Our Hunt Valley office is always open for anyone to work from every day of the week, but you're welcome to work from anywhere on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Driven Media Group is actively searching for a quality individual to join their Digital Media team in a full-time position, and further build out the company’s search engine marketing, social media, and programmatic/streaming capabilities, strategies, and processes. Below are the key requirements and responsibilities of the role. This role will involve significant digital media responsibilities and contributions to our team. This position requires the candidate to be well-versed in digital advertising strategy and the ability to communicate that strategy to clients. The following key requirements and responsibilities are subject to change based on the needs of the company and the qualifications of the applicant.
- Oversight of $500,000+ per month of client’s media budgets.
- Implementation of systems and processes to limit errors.
- Regular communication with our Account Management team in order to properly relay information to the end-client.
- Regular communication with our executive team to relay happenings, news, etc within the digital media ecosystem.
- Input of this department’s process management and workflows.
- Analyze detailed advertising performance reports & analytics.
- Write powerful calls-to-action and ad copy to convert visitors.
- Quality control - The department reviews all ads and budgets for errors.
- Strategy & Innovation - Bring new ideas to agency management.
- Implementing and testing new ideas, products, tactics, and strategies.
- Prior experience in advertising, marketing, and/or public relations positions required. 1+ years. Hands-on digital media buying and/or account management experience preferred.
- Google Ads experience required. 1+ years. Certification preferred. Competencies of not only PPC marketing but also YouTube, Google Display Network, Bing etc.
- Prior experience in social media marketing. Facebook/Instagram ads, LinkedIn Ads, Snapchat, TikTok. 1+ years experience.
- Experience with Google analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business and other related platforms.
- Programmatic/Streaming knowledge required. Particularly OTT/CTV, streaming audio, display, geofencing, and similar capabilities.
- Automotive industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and to identify and resolve problems.
- Experience managing and leading team members and working cohesively with an executive management team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to generate content ideas and write enticing advertising copy.
- Prior experience with a project management system(s).
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail is not cliche - it’s a core component of this role.
- Ability and desire to collaborate with local clients to achieve their objectives.
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 80+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with an entrepreneurial passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a hybrid/work-from-home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.