Driven Media Group is actively searching for a quality individual to join their Digital Media team in an internship role, and further build out the company’s search engine marketing, social media, and programmatic/streaming capabilities, strategies, and processes. Below are the key requirements and responsibilities of the role. The following key requirements and responsibilities are subject to change based on the needs of the company and the qualifications of the applicant.
- Work closely with our full-time digital media buying team members in order to learn company processes and day-to-day tasks and responsibilities.
- Manage quality control tasks to limit errors with digital media buying processes.
- Regular communication with our Account Management team in order to properly relay information to the end-client.
- Implementing and testing new ideas, products and strategies.
- College student pursuing a Bachelor's degree OR within 6 months of Graduation
- Be Flexible and willing to learn new processes and technologies
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week
- Positive attitude and ability to work within a team environment
- Degree and/or interest in marketing, advertising, digital marketing, communications, or other similar fields.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and to identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail is not cliche - it’s a core component of this role.
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 100+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with an entrepreneurial passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a work from home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.