Driven Media Group is searching for a qualified Account Manager to assist with a multitude of clients throughout the nation.
The Account Manager position requires knowledge in many different areas of digital and traditional advertising. Driven Media Group executes strategies and services for clients on a variety of advertising platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Google/YouTube/Google Display/Gmail, and Bing. In addition, Driven Media Group plans and creates traditional media/advertising campaigns for many of our clients.
The Account Manager communicates often with clients to identify goals and areas of opportunities and to also review campaign performance. The Account Manager will also be trained to utilize data analysis to provide consulting for the client.
Essential Job Functions:
- Focus on client needs, with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Use tools like Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, Bing, Wordstream, Microsoft Power Bi, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, and many others to collect and aggregate data, and perform in-depth analysis.
- Proactively analyze data and bring insights, trends, and ideas to the team along with action plans to help grow the business.
- Help answer ad-hoc questions by analyzing company data from any and all sources that drive lead generation and revenue.
- Perform advanced multi-touch, multi-person attribution analysis of marketing activities and lead sources; quantify the ROI of client marketing investment and help inform budget decisions.
- Optimize marketing analytics technology stack, test and implement new tools, and ensure data integrity
- Must be willing to travel to meet with clients. Comfortability with air travel, car travel, and overnight stays is required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a marketing, advertising, business or related field.
- Sufficient Excel and statistical skills.
- Knowledge of paid search marketing, paid social marketing, and trends and philosophies within the digital marketing arena.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to be quick, nimble, and responsive to client needs.
- Ability to adhere to internal company processes designed for maximum efficiency.
- Ability to present complex analyses to non-technical audiences.
- Willingness to be trained and mentored in many different advertising agency departments.
- Experience within the automotive industry is welcomed but not necessary.
Driven Media Group offers competitive pay, benefits, and 401K plan. This position offers a competitive base salary accompanied by strong monthly commissions based on the amount of client business handled on a monthly business.
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 120+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a work from home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.