Our current remote work policy is -
Mondays & Tuesdays:
Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays:
Work from Anywhere
Our Hunt Valley office is always open for anyone to work from every day of the week, but you're welcome to work from anywhere on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
The Account Director, through consulting and proactive management, leads the overall strategic direction for the client. Being an expert in their assigned portfolio, the Account Director will have a deep understanding of each account’s goals, creative vision, and priorities.
Manage every function of their client’s strategy within their client’s scope of work, which can include:
- Paid digital media services (Google, Facebook, Programmatic).
- Creative strategy and brand message.
- Video production coordination.
- Maintain long term relationships with clients and continue rapport building with all client staff members.
- Ensure that goals and objectives are discussed with client and ensure that DMG services and initiatives are in line to obtain those goals.
- Have a complete understanding of all products and services that DMG offers.
- Able to offer new products and services that DMG develops to increase revenue opportunities and growth of the account.
- Meet weekly with Department Heads to review accounts and prioritize client needs.
- Review all reporting with clients on a monthly basis.
- Every six weeks (or in proper rotation approved by the Department Head), visit clients in person.
- Continue to monitor the automotive market space and stay on top of new trends and technologies that enter the space.
- In conjunction with Dept Head, pursue training in the field and attend webinars/classes with approval.
- Utilize project management software to the best of its ability.
- Ensure proper entry of all client data in CRM and all fields are correct in conjunction with Account Manager.
- Manage Account Managers daily tasks and verify that all information is correct and processes are followed.
- Lead and direct onboarding of new clients:
- Direct/lead the onboarding call with Client
- Set up team Call with departments
- De-Briefing with executive team with notes from client pitch
- Communicate with clients (in their preferred method) and set up performance calls.
- Use the company’s project management system properly and proficiently.
- Engage with Account Managers when changes/updates happen. Over-communicating is imperative when updates/changes occur.
- Review sales data daily from OEM.
- Review CRM data.
- Handle projects assigned by management.
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 80+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with an entrepreneurial passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a hybrid/work-from-home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.