The Account Director, through consulting and proactive management, leads the overall strategic direction. Being an expert in their assigned clients, the Account Director will have a deep understanding of each account’s goals, creative vision, and priorities.
• Paid Media Services (Google, Facebook, Programmatic)
• Creative Strategy and Brand message
• Video Production Coordination
• Maintain long term relationships with Client and continue rapport building with all client staff.
• Ensure that goals and objectives are discussed with client and ensure that DMG services and initiatives are in line to obtain those goals.
• Have a complete understanding of all products and services that DMG offers.
• Able to offer new products and services that DMG develops to increase revenue opportunities and growth of the account.
• Meet Weekly with Department Head to review accounts and prioritize clients.
• Review all reporting with dealer on a monthly basis.
• IHS/Polk Markit Monitor data
• Every six weeks or proper rotation approved by Dept Head visit dealer in person.
• Continue to monitor the automotive market space and stay on top of new trends and technologies that enter the space.
• In conjunction with Dept Head, pursue training in the field and attend webinars/classes with approval.
• Utilize project management software to the best of its ability.
• Ensure proper entry of all client data in CRM and all fields are correct in conjunction with Account Manager.
• Manage Account Managers daily tasks and verify that all information is correct and processes are followed.
• Lead and direct Onboarding of new clients:
• Onboarding Call with Client
• Setting Up Team Call with Departments
• De-Briefing with Executive Team with notes from client pitch
Day to Day
• Communicate with clients (in their preferred method) and setup performance calls.
• Use Airtable properly and proficiently that all campaigns are correct and check all information that is inputted from the Account Managers.
• Engage with Account Managers when changes/updates happen and relay all information and make specific changes or updates are communicated and entered correctly.
• Review sales data daily from OEM.
• Review CRM data.
• Handle projects assigned by management.
• Daily check-ins (one on ones) with the Account Managers.
• Regular/weekly Account Team meetings with VP.
• Monthly Creative meeting.
• Monthly Media Team meeting.
• Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
• Attention to detail - this job requires the ability to oversee multiple aspects of compliance and quality control.
• Proven ability to create and maintain efficient processes.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Intermediate skills utilizing Microsoft Office products, Google Drive, Dropbox.
• Knowledge of Project Management tools.
• Ability to analyze reports and convey information to other departments.
• Collaborate with outside departments to disseminate vital information for Automotive Advertising.
• Automotive Agency, Automotive In-House Marketing is a plus.
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 120+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a work from home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.