Driven Media Group is actively searching for a quality individual to join their advertising team in a full-time position, and further build out the company’s efficiencies and processes. The Advertising Compliance Manager is tasked with understanding and interpreting advertising guidelines for our clients and the brands they represent. This position will work as a liaison between our Account Management team and our Creative/Production team. Below are the key requirements and responsibilities of the role. These are subject to change based on the needs of the company and the qualifications of the applicant.
- Manage QA and compliance processes for all client advertising.
- Write and compile Brand (OEM) approved disclaimers for all client advertising.
- Ensure that correct and compliant brand (OEM), state and federal guidelines are used for advertising automotive vehicles.
- Learn, and maintain, knowledge of compliance and co-op requirements for all manufacturers.
- Distribute OEM event and incentive information including compliant logos and/or images.
- Work with the creative team to deploy compliant media.
- Review written OEM content for QA and compliance.
- Compile, update and distribute changes in compliance regulations to internal teams.
- Work with OEM compliance vendors to ensure assets and content are compliant.
- Review and keep up to date on the latest laws regarding the automotive advertising industry.
- Review, research and identify co-op opportunities, and compliance processes for our products and services.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- Attention to detail - this job requires the ability to oversee multiple aspects of compliance and quality control.
- Proven ability to create and maintain efficient processes.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Intermediate skills utilizing Microsoft Office products, Google Drive, Dropbox.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools.
- Ability to analyze reports and convey information to other departments.
- Collaborate with outside departments to disseminate vital information for Automotive Advertising.
- Automotive Agency, Automotive In-House Marketing is a plus.
Driven Media Group is a full-service advertising and creative agency in the midst of steady growth and expansion. Our services include video design and production, as well as digital media buying and execution for our clients. We also produce television and radio content for many of our clients. We go to great lengths to utilize data-driven strategies that place our ads in front of the most relevant audiences possible on behalf of our clients. Our current clientele includes 100+ automotive dealerships and auto groups in the Mid-Atlantic region, as well as other small to medium-sized businesses outside of the automotive industry.
We are in search of people with an entrepreneurial passion, direction, knowledge, and enthusiasm for digital/traditional marketing, media production, and client success. In a rapidly growing organization, every day is different! We are an energetic company in search of team members with a willingness to help create processes and build a strong, successful company.
Driven Media Group provides paid medical/dental/vision insurance for its employees as well as a retirement plan with company match. Driven Media Group offers flexible scheduling, a work from home plan, and an aggressive paid-time-off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer.